The ---- ALL NEW ---- APST Entertainment Slot - designed to make the - Most - of The Decline (II)...
t***@yahoo.com.au
2018-12-22 09:45:10 UTC
Quote(para): "And this is what we've been hunting all afternoon, these feral cats. I know it's not a very pretty sight, but they've killed out so many of our small native mammals and now, after the kangaroo,this is the preferred food (camera pans to charred entire feral cat with extremities sticking out the ashes of a Pintupi cooking fire) for the Pintupi People...they call it pudicat..."(brandishes huge feral cat) "...we've gone for about 4 hours, just to get one of these..."

04 In The Bush With Malcolm Douglas S01E05

t***@yahoo.com.au
2018-12-23 10:31:29 UTC
Christmas riddle:

As I was going to St Ives,
I met a moslem with seven wives,
Every wife had seven kids,
Every kid had seven goats,
Every goat had seven kids,
Kids, goats, kids and wives,
How many were going to St Ives?
t***@yahoo.com.au
2018-12-24 06:27:08 UTC
A motor biker is riding past the Sydney Zoo when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The bike rider jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. An ABC reporter had watched the whole event.
The reporter said to the bike rider, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
He replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'
The ABC reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and our website tomorrow will have this story featured prominently. So, tell me, what do you do for a living and what political affiliations do you have?'
He replies, 'I'm a soldier and I vote as an Australian patriot.'
The ABC journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker looks at the ABC site for the story out of curiosity to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads:
AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH!

That pretty much sums up the ABC and the (((Media's))) approach to the real Australia these days.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-03 09:35:44 UTC
Oi vey...Christmas already...time to spin the bible for boomers to get all teary eyed about Third World immigration.

The Christmas Refugee Lesson

Lmao...
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-04 21:38:13 UTC
Ngangkari healers: 60,000 years of traditional Aboriginal methods make headway in medical clinics

"Ngangkari healers were considered the treasure of Aboriginal communities, and now their 60,000-year-old tradition has made its way to South Australia's Royal Adelaide Hospital and rural clinics.

Eighteen registered Ngangkari healers set up the Anangu Ngangkari Tiutaky Aboriginal Corporation (ANTAC) more than seven years ago.

Chief executive Francesca Panzironi heads a team visiting major hospitals and rural clinics in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia.

"It all started with friendly chats, a cup of tea and kangaroo tails," she laughed.

More recently they have been working in regional clinics across country SA and the new Royal Adelaide Hospital.

"I think about 95 per cent of the Australian population doesn't know this knowledge system exists," Ms Panzironi said.
Getting recognition in mainstream health

ANTAC's objective is to provide a platform for Aboriginal healers to be recognised in the mainstream healthcare system as a form of complementary alternative medicine." ((Meaning they want to get in on the Medicare tax levee funded teat like a host of charlatans).

Read on at ABC site (where else?)...
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-28/aboriginal-healers-complementary-medicine-finds-its-place/9586972?fbclid=IwAR3m_15TcBShHdnA_GyKOva0mRaUwO992YQpfgQsvC2nnt2CbXLiRMVUgxg&pfmredir=sm
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-05 09:54:44 UTC
Just like with the Ngangkari healers (above post) cutting into the monopoly of the medical profession (vs the legal INDUSTRY), this guy is cutting in on another monopoly - look at the reaction! The use of PC to protect private interest is routine these days, something also well illustrate here...

HANDS ON GOLF LESSONS PRANK WITH CHESTER FELTERSNATCH

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-10 22:51:36 UTC
The Irish Savant
Thursday, 10 January 2019
Innocent or Lucky?
I learn from Right Of The Right (great blog) that Nigerians continue to do what Nigerians do, this time in Italy. Innocent Oseghale and his compatriot Lucky Desmond have been accused of murdering Pamela Mastropietro in Macerata in January. Oseghale has admitted to chopping up the 18-year-old Roman woman’s body but not to her homicide. And who among us hasn't chopped up a body that we happened to stumble across?

Anyway I can just imagine what the trial, conducted through layers of interpreters, must be like.

Judge to Desmond: These are very serious charges. Are you claiming you're innocent?

Oseghale: I'm Innocent!

Judge, turning to Oseghale: Be silent. I'll come to you in a moment. Returning to Desmond: Now are you innocent or not?

Desmond: No, I'm Lucky. He's Innocent, pointing at Oseghale

Judge, voice rising: The court does not care if you're lucky or not. Are you innocent?

Desmond: No

Judge: So then your guilty?

Desmond: No, I'm innocent

Oseghale: Hey, I am Innocent!

Judge flees courthouse, babbling incoherently.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-13 07:02:19 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com.au
[...]
If his lawyers - as would a good Jewish lawyer like ex APST poster, Steve Diamond - know their business they'll use the name of the town as his defence...

'Innocent Oseghale, the 29-year-old Nigerian accused of murdering Pamela Mastropietro in MACERATA(!) in January, has admitted to chopping up the 18-year-old Roman woman's body...'
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-15 11:02:07 UTC
For the mathematically minded: What Makes 100% ?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there. It's the Bullshit and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-16 09:19:15 UTC
Jacob Rees-Mogg Upper Class Insult Compilation (Part 1)

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-18 06:59:30 UTC
On BREXIT...

Jiminy crickets, the Dutch don't hold back!

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-19 22:47:01 UTC
Seen on an Australian blog...

I went to Bunnings the other day and was served at the counter by a ZULU warrior. The prick was useless; he couldn't find the striped paint or the left handed hammer. So I asked him what he would recommend to sharpen my spear, at which he got quite excited asking whether I was hunting lions or elephants.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-21 13:21:27 UTC
Bloody racial profiling!

David Mamet's "Lost Masterpieces of Pornography" w/ Kristen Bell, Ed O'Neill & Ricky Jay

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-24 11:06:17 UTC
LMFAO...

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/12/24/womens-march-organizer-white-jews-as-white-people-uphold-white-supremacy/

This little group of subversives have more divisions than an Italian parliament...
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-24 23:07:27 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com.au
LMFAO...
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/12/24/womens-march-organizer-white-jews-as-white-people-uphold-white-supremacy/
This little group of subversives have more divisions than an Italian parliament...
Laura Loomer's stinky bloomers

LOL!
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-25 02:20:48 UTC
Breaking News: (male to 'female') transvestite sues sixteen female masseurs for refusing to wax his genitalia...

Derrick Jensen Resistance Radio w/ Graham Linehan

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-25 10:20:59 UTC
The ALP (Australian Labor Party) died decades before the death of the Tree of Knowledge...
Wikipedia
The Tree of Knowledge is (WAS) a heritage-listed tree in Oak Street, Barcaldine, Barcaldine Region, Queensland, Australia. The town was the headquarters of the 1891 Australian shearers' strike and the 1892 reading of the Labour Party manifesto leading to the formation of the Australian Labor Party (ALP). It was a 200-year-old Corymbia aparrerinja ghost gum.[1] It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992.[2]
History
The Tree of Knowledge is a ghost gum located in front of the Barcaldine railway station under which the workers of the 1891 Shearer's Strike met. An icon of the Labor Party and Trades Unions, it symbolises the foundation of the organised representation of labour in Queensland.[2]

Barcaldine sprang up in 1886 as the terminus of the Central Western railway. The area was already settled by pastoralists and had previously been centred on Blackall. Large sheep stations were like small townships with their own working facilities, stores, worker's accommodation and tradesmen such as blacksmiths. The owners and managers of these stations had considerable power to dictate terms to an itinerant workforce of sheep shearers recruited for the shearing season. Poor working conditions, low pay and the threat of competition from cheap foreign labour caused discontent within the industry.[2]

Barcaldine was a natural focus for the development of unionism. As the railhead, the town drew many seasonal and casual workers. Besides shearers and hands there were navvies who had worked on the construction of the railway and carriers who had found their work reduced by it. Difficulties in finding work and financial hardship helped to build a sense of mateship and mutual support amongst sections of them. In 1887 the Central Queensland Carriers Union was formed, and discussions leading up to this are said to have been held under the gum tree which provided shade where carriers waited at the front of the railway station. At the same time, the Queensland Shearers' Union was formed at Blackall. Within a year it had 1300 members, indicating a perceived need for collective bargaining to obtain fair pay and working conditions. In 1888 the Central Queensland Labourers' Union was formed at Barcaldine. These three unions were the driving force behind the strike of 1891.[2]

In Brisbane, the Trades and Labour Council was formed in 1885 and in 1889 became the Australian Labour Federation. At Barcaldine in the same year the Pastoral Employers' Association was founded in response and moved to reduce pay rates. Many workers now joined the unions, pushing membership of the Shearers Union over 3000 and the Labourer's Union to 2,250. Only severe wet weather in 1890 delayed a confrontation. By January 1891 union representatives had gathered at Barcaldine for meetings and pastoralists were pressing shearers to sign freedom of contract forms. A strike was called and employers began to import non-union labour from the south. Strikers, some of whom were armed, gathered at Barcaldine and set up a camp at Lagoon Creek and other places around the town.[3][2]

The Queensland Government dispatched police and soldiers to the area and the strikers responded by drilling and staging torchlight processions in the town. As the non-union labour, police and soldiers usually arrived by rail, strikers would rally outside the railway station to block their arrival and protest. Consequently, the tree in front of the station, the Tree of Knowledge, was the location of many meetings and a focus for protest.[3] In March 1891 the situation escalated as carriers and railway workers went out in sympathy and military reinforcements arrived. Barcaldine became the focus of the whole country's interest and armed conflict was expected. However, heavy rain which limited movement and the arrest of leaders slowed momentum and strikers began to disperse. On 15 June the strike was officially called off. It had failed, but was to have far reaching effects. The following year, T.J. Ryan became the first representative of labour to be elected to the Queensland Parliament. In 1892, at the foot of the tree, the Manifesto of the Queensland Labour Party dated 9 September 1892 was read out, leading to the formation of the Labor Party in Queensland.[2][4] The manifesto is considered one of the foundation documents of the current Australian Labor Party.[5]

Because the area beneath the Tree of Knowledge was the scene of actions and decisions which had a profound effect on the future of labour and politics in Australia, it has become an icon of the Labor Party and Trades Unions. It is also important to the people of Barcaldine as a symbol of the town's identity and historical importance. This is reflected by the name chosen for the commemoration committee formed in 1987, the Tree of Knowledge Development Committee, and by the care given to the tree. In 1990 it was discovered that the tree was infested by termites and other insects and had severe health problems. Treatment by a tree surgeon, pest control and flushing of the root system with thousands of litres of water gave the tree a new lease of life. This treatment was completed in late 1993.[2]

In 1991, there were major celebrations at Barcaldine to mark the centenary of the Shearers' Strike. In preparation for this, the area around the tree was landscaped and a memorial to the strikers erected within the enclosure.[2]

In 2006, in an act of vandalism, the tree was poisoned with glyphosate (a main ingredient in the herbicide RoundUp). An arborist declared the tree dead on 3 October 2006. The ALP offered a reward of A$10,000 for any information that would help identify those responsible.

The remains of the tree were removed on 29 July 2007. According to a Queensland Government release[6] the tree is undergoing a process of wood preservation and the remains of the tree – 7 metres (23 ft) tall and 2 metres (6 ft 7 in) across – are being transferred to a special preservation facility. In 2008 the tree was successfully cloned in by workers at the former Queensland Department of Primary Industries.[7]

Several cuttings propagated from the tree before its death are now growing in Barcaldine. A clone of the tree has also been planted at the Ecosciences Precinct in Brisbane.[8]

On 19 April 2011 Prime Minister Julia Gillard joined ACT Chief Minister Jon Stanhope at the National Arboretum Canberra in a ceremonial planting of a tree grown from an original cutting of the Tree of Knowledge.[9][10]

A new memorial on the site of the remains of the original tree (costing about A$5M) was designed by Brian Hooper Architect. It was officially opened on 2 May 2009.[11] The memorial won The Lachlan Macquarie Award for Heritage Architecture and a National Commendation for Public Architecture at the 2010 National Architecture Awards of the Australian Institute of Architects.[12]

DT: The locals say that $5M would have been far better spend on the construction of a new regional hospital...and they are dead right in that!
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-26 11:31:25 UTC
Phew!

Kimberley Plan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Kimberley Plan, or Kimberley Scheme, was a failed plan by the Freeland League to resettle Jewish refugees from Europe in northern Australia before and during the Holocaust.

With rampant anti-Semitism in Europe, the Freeland League for Jewish Territorial Colonization was formed in the United States in July 1935, to search for a potential Jewish homeland and haven. The League was a non-Zionist organisation and was led by Isaac Nachman Steinberg. In late 1938 or early 1939, the pastoral firm of Michael Durack in Australia offered the League about 16,500 square kilometres (6,400 sq mi) in the Kimberley region in Australia, stretching from the north of Western Australia into the Northern Territory. The League sent a Yiddish poet and essayist Melech Ravitch to the Northern Territory in the 1930s to investigate the region and to collect data on topography and climate.
Contents

1 Investigations
2 Opposition
3 See also
4 References

Investigations

The League investigated the proposal, hoping to buy an area of 28,000 square kilometres (11,000 sq mi) of agricultural land for 75,000 Jews fleeing Europe.[1] The tract in question was that of Connor, Doherty and Durack Limited, including Auvergne Station, Newry Station, and Argyle Downs, and extending between the Ord and Victoria Rivers. Under the plan, an initial 500-600 pioneers would arrive to construct basic necessities for the settlement such as homes, irrigation works, and a power station, followed by the arrival of the main body of immigrants.[2] Ravitch in his report to the League promoted a bigger number than Steinberg, suggesting the area could accommodate a million Jewish refugees.

Steinberg (1888–1957) was sent out from London to further investigate the scheme's feasibility and to enlist governmental and communal endorsement. He arrived in Perth on 23 May 1939. Steinberg was a skilled emissary, and based his campaign on the officially declared need by Australia to populate northern Australia.[3]

By early 1940, he won the support of churches,[4] leading newspapers, many prominent political and public figures (including Western Australian Premier John Willcock) and a number of Jewish leaders,[2] but he also encountered opposition. Steinberg left Australia in June 1943 to rejoin his family in Canada.
Opposition

A 1944 opinion poll found that 47% of Australians opposed the scheme. Opposition was primarily based on concerns that the settlers would inevitably drift away from Kimberley and begin migrating to the cities in large numbers.[2] On 15 July 1944 the scheme was vetoed by the Australian government and Labor Prime Minister John Curtin (with bipartisan support[2]) informed Steinberg that the Australian government would not "depart from the long-established policy in regard to alien settlement in Australia" and could not "entertain the proposal for a group settlement of the exclusive type contemplated by the Freeland League".[1][5]

In 1948 Steinberg published a book on his experience, titled Australia – the Unpromised Land: in search of a home.[6][7]

However, even after Israel was created in 1949, Steinberg tried once more – unsuccessfully – approaching the newly re-elected Robert Menzies in 1950. But Menzies replied that the idea ran contrary to his government's policy of assimilation aimed at achieving "the ideal of one Australian family of peoples, devoid of foreign communities."[8]
See also

flagAustralia portal

Andinia Plan
Fugu Plan
Jewish Autonomous Oblast
Madagascar Plan
Proposals for a Jewish state
Uganda Scheme
Zionism
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-01-30 22:46:18 UTC
From pigshit cleaner to Mexican welfare King...

"I am a work hating welfare loving undocumented Mexican living in California. I always vote Democrat because they love welfare, for undocumented people. I love Mexico my loyalty will always be to Mexico and the Mexican people. but Mexico has no welfare. just work work work. my old job in Mexico was pigshit cleaner I know like pigshit so I moved to the golden welfare state of California. land of free free housing free medical free dental free clothing voucher free travel voucher free entertainment voucher free Pacific Gas and Electric voucher free WIC free food stamps and my favorite free money. I get more in one month free then I do working one year in Mexico. I am a Mexican welfare King USA taxpayer my slave I never paid taxes I never stopped welfare I never go back to Mexico bend over for the Mexican take over always vote Democrat Millions upon million of undocumented Mexican families depend on the Democrats for welfare."
(from a US based blog)
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-03 17:46:53 UTC
The nature of those replacing us...

Morons, complicit dog walkers imagining they're Mexicans, including conscious deceivers and genocidists who tell us that the huge and imminent demographic shift in the West will mean a better world need to be countered by hard realities...

And the Chinese aren't the worst of them.

The Irish Savant
Saturday, 2 February 2019
Molech is pleased
Despite their Buddhist traditions the Chinese are a brutal and merciless race. Their spergish ant-like hive mind seems to lack a fundamental element of basic humanity. Take the case of the two-year-old girl who was run over by two vehicles in 2011 in Guangdong. As she lay bleeding on the road for more than seven minutes, at least 18 passers-by skirted around her body, ignoring her. She later died. Or an incident in Hangzhou when a Chinese woman attempted suicide by drowning herself in a lake. The locals settled down to watch the entertainment. After noticing that no one was attempting to rescue the woman, a Uruguayan visitor to China swam into the water and saved her. These incidents were not unrepresentative in that multiple 'ordinary' citizens stood by as horror unfolded. Then consider the way they treat animals, beating dogs before eating them on the understanding that a terrified creature secretes chemicals that make it taste better when cooked.

There's a Chinese proverb about a son taking his invalid father in a wheelbarrow to throw him over a cliff. 'Don't let the barrow fall over son as your own son will need it for you one day'. Little wonder then that infanticide has always been rampant there. And is up to this day. And little wonder that a Chinese sperg named Cathy Tran is now pushing for it in America. Her bill would allow women to abort a fully formed, viable and healthy infant for any reason virtually up to the point of birth. Further, she can have her infant, who can survive outside the womb and must be delivered anyway, murdered by lethal injection to the skull if her 'health' (which in practice means anything) could be adversely affected.

The West is following the historical path of so many degenerate empires (Incas, Aztecs, Phoenicians) who sacrificed their children to Molech, 'the abomination of the children of Ammon', as their demise loomed on the horizon. Even I'm amazed at the speed of our decline.

http://irishsavant.blogspot.com/2019/02/molech-is-pleased.html

Hit And Run Chinese Toddler Wang Yue Dies

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-05 07:36:51 UTC
"Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses." - H. Mencken.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-05 08:18:21 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com.au
"Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses." - H. Mencken.
We live in Perth Australia and the missus decided for the first time
to wear a burka for a week just to see what the reaction would be.
The first morning she was sworn at, punched on the nose,
kicked up the arse, and received death threats.
Heaven knows what's going to happen when she leaves the house.

Can you spare just $5.00 ?
Ranjitu is a 9yr old boy living in Zambia.
He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to
school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels,
no brakes and only 1 pedal..
If you send us just $5.00, we will send you the video - it’s hilarious.

I've caught a stray parrot in my garden
All he says is, "Good morning you ugly prick."
The parrot isn't yours is it?

I'm sick to death of people knocking on my door looking for donations.
Just had one from the sperm bank.
Boy, did I give her a mouthful.

Been to the optometrist today - he told me I was colour blind.
I'm rather worried now that some of my mates could be black.
If you are, will you delete my e-mail address ?

There's a new anti-depressant for lesbians on the market:
'Trycoxagain'.

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point.
One of the questions was to name two things
commonly found in Cells.
It appears that 'Aboriginals' is not the correct answer.

My girlfriend told me I was no longer romantic so I
booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night.
Unfortunately she isn't interested in Snooker & Pool.

You can justifiably say lots of bad things about paedophiles,
but at least they drive slowly past schools.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin.
I asked, "How can you tell them apart?" He said, "Her brother's got a
moustache."
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-06 22:54:19 UTC
Legendary in-real-time commentary on Trump's State of the Union Address by Jean-Francois Gariépy ('JF')...

Live 🔴 State of The Union | TPS #305

LFMAO
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-08 00:11:53 UTC
Affirmative action needed! Perhaps the questions in advance?

David Lammy MP on BBC Mastermind

Q: Which fortress was built in the 1370's used to defend one of the gates of Paris and was later used as a state prison by Cardinal Richelieu? A Versailles.

Q: Who succeeded Henry VIII? A: Henry VII

Q: Which variety of blue English cheese traditionally accompanies Port? A: Leicester
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-08 00:17:14 UTC
http://youtu.be/DsR4Nx-ELgc
Q: Which fortress was built in the 1370's used to defend one of the gates of Paris and was later used as a state prison by Cardinal Richelieu? A Versailles.
Q: Who succeeded Henry VIII? A: Henry VII
Q: Which variety of blue English cheese traditionally accompanies Port? A: Leicester
Straight talking on the above matter - considering the Banker-UN Plan to import hundreds of millions of Sub-Saharan Africans (Av IQ around 80) from demographically exploding nations into the West...

The Irish Savant

Thursday, 7 February 2019
Britain's in safe hands
David Lammy, MP, could justifiably claim the title of Britain's Stupidest Person. His performance on BBC's Mastermind quiz, where on even his 'specialised
subject' (Bob Marley) other contestants answered more than he did, had viewers splitting their side with mirth. Recognising his humiliating performance the moderator took the unprecedented step of prompting an answer. In this case to the question of the first female Nobel Prize winner for physics. 'Marie.....' the host ventured, to which Lammy brightly responded 'Antionette'. Clever boy Dave. Exceeded only by a later reply in which he told the audience that Henry VIII was succeeded, somehow, by Henry VII. He's on record as complaining bitterly at the racism of Papal Elections in which black smoke is seen as bad, having never heard of the ancient electoral process. (I'm serious). If he has a rival for the coveted post of Britain's Stupidest Person it must surely be Diane Abbot, MP, (the Hackney Hippo) who'd be out of her depth in a puddle and whose interviews have become the stuff of legend.

Well we might laugh at these imbeciles. But ultimately the laugh is on us, or more specifically the White people of Britain. Because Lammy and Abbot have been showered with opportunities unimaginable to the ordinary Brit. Lammy was given entry to Harvard Law School, Abbot to Oxford. Despite their boundless ignorance and stupidity both have been shoehorned into position of immense importance to Britain. Lammy was, unbelievably, Minister for Higher Education at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Even more unbelievably Abbot is likely to become Home Secretary, the second or third most important position in Government, were Labour to win the next General Election.

Britain's future is bright.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-10 08:34:00 UTC
Lol...another corporate fuck up of Global proportions after the Gillette disaster...

Adidas pulls all-white sneaker created for Black History Month after Twitter backlash
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/428686-adidas-yanks-all-white-sneaker-created-for-black-history-month
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-13 05:33:58 UTC
Twentieth Century African technological conquests...

African technology compilation

Looking forward to the continuing flow of African Professional and Skilled Manual Labor into the West!
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-14 03:56:18 UTC
Australian Greens Voters - the same Worldwide

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-15 07:08:28 UTC
Educating Archie
Van Morrison

Van Morrison Lyrics
"Educating Archie"

You're a slave to the capitalist system
Which is ruled by the global elite
What happened to, the individual
What happened to, the working class white

They filled his head with so much propaganda
Entertainment on TV and all kinds of shite
What happened to the individual
When he gave up all of his rights

Tell you up is down and wrong is right
Nothing to hang your hat on, can't even get uptight

You're controlled by the media
Everything you say and do
What happened to, the individual
Tell me what happened to you
Tell you up is down, not able to fight
Keep you docile and complacent, can't even get uptight
Controlled by the media and you don't know what you can do
They took away your constitution you don't even know what happened to you

Waffle is the language that they taught you, taught you to talk
But you can't even get any angle because you forgot how. Keep on walking the walk

You're a slave to the capitalist system and it's controlled by the global elite
Double dealing with the banks, behind your back, just can't fight
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-20 11:45:54 UTC
How to breast a pigeon: Shooting Times

In case you didn't know...
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-20 12:05:54 UTC
Ratting with terriers

Simple tasks and shows the origin of 'terrier' (terre = earth)
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-22 04:57:51 UTC
Cranes (Журавли) - Dmitry Hvorostovsky (2015)

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-25 01:14:54 UTC
Australia Computer Terminology - Getting ready for NBN Broadband in the bush!!

LOGON:….Adding wood to make the Barbie hotter

LOG OFF:….Not adding any more wood to the Barbie.

MONITOR:….Keeping an eye on the Barbie.

DOWNLOAD:….Getting the firewood off the Ute.

HARD DRIVE:….Making the trip back home without any cold tinnies.

KEYBOARD:….Where you hang the Ute keys.

WINDOWS:….What you shut when the weather's cold.

SCREEN:….What you shut in the mozzie season..

BYTE:….What mozzies do

MEGABYTE:….What Townsville mozzies do.

CHIP:….A pub snack.

MICROCHIP:….What's left in the bag after you've eaten the chips.

MODEM:….What you did to the lawns.

LAPTOP:….Where the cat sleeps.

SOFTWARE:….Plastic knives and forks you get at Red Rooster.

HARDWARE:….Stainless steel knives and forks - from K-Mart.

MOUSE:….The small rodent that eats the grain in the shed.

MAINFRAME:….What holds the shed up.

WEB:….What spiders make.

WEBSITE:….Usually in the shed or under the verandah.

SEARCH ENGINE:….What you do when the Ute won't go.

CURSOR:….What you say when the Ute won't go.

YAHOO:….What you say when the Ute does go.
UPGRADE:…. A steep hill.

SERVER:….The person at the pub who brings out the counter lunch.

MAIL SERVER:….The bloke at the pub who brings out the counter lunch.

USER:….The neighbour who keeps borrowing things.

NETWORK:….What you do when you need to repair the fishing net.

INTERNET:….Where you want the fish to go.

NETSCAPE:….What the fish do when they discover a hole in the net.

ONLINE:….Where you hang the washing.

OFFLINE:….Where the washing ends up when the pegs aren't strong enough.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-25 13:00:43 UTC
Seen on an Australian blog...(the nicknames apply to politicians of "both" "sides"...

We've had the Oscars, now lets have the Rothschilds...

Best Actor in Slow Motion Disaster - Scumo...

Best supporting Actor in a slow motion disaster - Bigtits...

Most overblown recognition of contribution to rubbish theatre (aka Parliament) - Imelda Bishop...

Best Dummy Spit - Turd...

Fattest actor in retro flick the Governor General..Codswallop...

Best Screenplay for most audacious lies - jointly won by Bigtits and Scumo...

Award for least talent evidenced by refusal to represent anyone but themselves...jointly shared by all politicians on both sides of politics...

Best Contribution to Australias economic well being and Aussies welfare - this award remains unawarded for 100 years...

Special Award for contributions to foreign interests especially China, ISrael and Saudi Arabia - jointly won by
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-25 23:10:54 UTC
Words of Wisdom:

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a man a welfare check, section 8 housing, a free cellphone, plus food stamps he can buy beer with, and he’ll vote Democrat for the rest of his life."
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-26 07:47:29 UTC
MAJOR MOTOR MERGER
Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.
Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'.
It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it, let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.
Rumour has it though, it can be a real bitch to start in the morning!
Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.
New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of.
Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, & the curb weight typically increases with age.
Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the boot increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.
This model is not expected to reach collector status.

Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it when it be comes troublesome
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-02-28 04:20:36 UTC
Friendly advice to all you apst piss pots...

Enjoying a cold beer may not be so pleasant now that testing has revealed 14 top beers, including Coors Light and Heineken, contain traces of glyphosate from Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer.

Scientists looked at five wine brands, one cider and 15 top beer brands including Coors Light, Miller Lite, Budweiser, Corona, Heineken, Guinness and Stella Artois and found glyphosate in all but one, Peak Organic IPA.

Tsingtao was found to be the worst beer for glyphosate, with 49.7parts per billion (ppb), and of the five wines, the 2018 Sutter Home merlot had the highest levels of glyphosate, with 51.4 ppb

Read on at: https://www.rt.com/usa/452486-monsanto-glyphosate-beer-wine/
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-03-02 03:00:11 UTC
Thinking caps on needed for a few of these...

The Washington Post has also published the winning submissions to its yearly contest, in which readers are asked to supply alternate meanings for common words.
And the winners are:
1. Coffee, n. The person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted, adj. Appalled by discovering how much weight one has gained.
3. Abdicate, v. To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade, v. To attempt an explanation while drunk.
5. Willy-nilly, adj. Impotent.
6. Negligent, adj. Absent mindedly answering the door when wearing only a nightgown.
7. Lymph, v. To walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle, n. Olive-flavored mouthwash.
9. Flatulence, n. Emergency vehicle that picks up someone who has been run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash, n. A rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle, n. A humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude, n. The formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon, n. A Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster, n. A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent, n. An opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-03-05 11:28:11 UTC
SR Diamond's brilliant explanation of a phenomenon hitherto unknown to me, that of "Jewish American Princess".

This period must have been one of the most open and honest discussion of the Jewish Question and everything else (maybe since the far more bitter debates between the Bundists and the Jewish Bolsheviks?). Me? I value it greatly and regret its passing - arising from the fact that things have moved on and gotten much blacker.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.politics.socialism.trotsky/GBHVTedaDeQ%5B1-25%5D

Arising from this semi-informed, searching, remark...
DT: "Another aspect of this "Israeli citizens' mental depression": a young
fellow I know who has traveled there has pointed out to me is that
the sexual behaviour of young Israeli women is very lax (what is the
cost of a plane ticket to Tel Aviv?). No relation to the myth of the
"Jewish Princess" - a USA urban myth?"

srd:
"No, the JAP is no myth. Sexual promiscuity is sometimes a common depressive symptom in young people. But I doubt that's the main thing that prevented the JAP phenomenon. The JAP is a function of two factors in American Jewish culture: 1) the resentment produced in females toward males because the Jewish family places higher value on its male offspring; and 2) in Judaism, tribal belongingness depends on the ethnicity of the mother. The second factor means that Jewish women are more apt to include non-Jewish males among their dating partners than the reverse. Hence, their bargaining position in relationships is stronger than the male's.

In Israel, where dating choice is pretty much limited to in-tribe males, the "power" relations that allow JAP behavior aren't present. Also, Israeli women should have less sense of justification in their familial resentment because of the unavailability of non-Jewish models in Israel for comparison.
srd

That's science, folks!
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-03-07 11:41:04 UTC
Billionaire diamond trader, 65, dies during penis enlargement surgery at private Paris clinic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777961/Billionaire-diamond-trader-65-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery.html

Or is he now "alive and living in...Israel"?

Lmfao.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-03-16 09:00:11 UTC
The teacher said.. Let's begin by reviewing some history.

Who said: 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death!'? She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said. "Very good! "

Who said: 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth!'?" Again, no response except from Little Akio: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863." "Excellent!" said the teacher continuing.

"Let's try one a bit more difficult. "Who said, 'Ask not what your Country can do for you, but what you can do for your Country'?" Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: "John F. Kennedy, 1961."

The teacher snapped at her class, "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves. "Little Akio isn't from this Country and he knows more about our history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "F--k the Japs." "Who said that? I want to know right now," she angrily demanded. Little Akio put his hand up, "General MacArthur, 1945."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke." The teacher glares around and asks, "All right! Now who said that?" Again, Little Akio says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!" Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher.. "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, "You little shit! If you say anything else, I'll kill you!" Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004."

The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, we are screwed."

Little Akio said quietly, *"All Americans, November 2016, if Hillary Clinton had been elected."
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-03-18 08:32:40 UTC
Hahahhahaha...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1480284769/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1480284769&linkCode=as2&tag=thexyz-20&linkId=b3798afe27529d083352a7902da761ff

Enjoy the Decline!
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?" Of course! But why let all of the above get you down? Learn to "Enjoy the Decline!" "Enjoy the Decline" is mandatory reading for all conservatives, libertarians, Americans, and lovers of freedom who are mourning the slow, but sure death of their culture and their country. America is over. Freedom will be curtailed. Liberty is dead. And above all else, it is inevitable. But the answer is not to get depressed and give up hope. The answer is to change your attitude and learn how to "Enjoy the Decline." You get one life on this planet and Aaron Clarey explains how to get the most out of it even though socialism and tyranny are all around you. From learning how to adapt your psychology to learning to let go and take advantage of the socialist system, "Enjoy the Decline" carries the freedom loving American through the 5 stages of grief and puts them on a path to enjoy their life regardless of what is happening to their beloved America. Dark, macabre, and morose, but truthful, helpful, and practical all the same, it is guaranteed to make you happier than your socialist counterparts even though they have everything they want. Make leftists, liberals, and progressives miserable. Enjoy the Decline!
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-03-29 07:47:35 UTC
https://thewest.com.au/business/court-appeal-blow-in-18m-fart-bullying-case-as-man-vows-to-take-fight-to-high-court-ng-b881152109z

Business
Court appeal blow in $1.8m ‘fart bullying’ case as man vows to take fight to High Court
Friday, 29 March 2019 5:06PM

David Hingst claimed ‘flatulence was a form of bullying’ and his colleague was a serial farter.

A Melbourne engineer who claims a colleague repeatedly farted near him has vowed to go to the High Court after losing his bullying case on appeal.

David Hingst, 56, had sought $1.8 million in a suit against his former employer Construction Engineering in a bullying case that involved ex-colleague Greg Short.

The engineer claimed “flatulence was a form of bullying” and Mr Short was a serial farter.

A judge blasted the case out of the Supreme Court last year, but Mr Hingst made an appeal bid.

The Court of Appeal ruled against Mr Hingst on Friday, refusing to grant him leave to appeal and ordering him to pay the defendant’s legal costs.

“I’m taking it to the High Court,” Mr Hingst told the panel of judges after the ruling was delivered.

Mr Hingst did not speak to reporters as he left court with an item of clothing held over his mouth and face.
There is an ingestible capsule that can monitor gases in the human digestive system. Your farts may now have a voice, not just a stench.

1:47
There is an ingestible capsule that can monitor gases in the human digestive system. Your farts may now have a voice, not just a stench.

But he earlier described the alleged bullying, saying Mr Short would come into his small, windowless office several times a day and break wind.

“He would fart behind me and walk away. He would do this five or six times a day,” he said outside court after the appeal hearing on Monday.

He also said Mr Short had abused him over the phone, used profane language, excluded him from meetings and taunted him with gestures.

“He thrusted his bum at me while he’s at work,” Mr Hingst told the judges.

Mr Hingst, who has represented himself throughout the initial 18-day trial and subsequent appeal process, sought leave to appeal on several grounds.

He claimed he did not get a fair trial as he felt under pressure from Supreme Court Justice Rita Zammit when questioning witnesses.

But in the Court of Appeal ruling, Justice Phillip Priest and Justice David Beach said the trial judge was patient and tolerant.

They cited a section of the trial that centred on a so-called “fart off” that Mr Short allegedly had with another employee Phil Hamilton.

“The two of you actually did a fart off,” Mr Hingst said to Mr Short in cross-examination.

“You came over to him and dropped your guts, and then he went over to you and dropped his guts.”

The appeal judges said Justice Zammit correctly took time to clarify misstated evidence during this line of questioning.

“The judge’s patience and forbearance are evident,” Justice Priest and Justice Beach said.

Mr Hingst said he suffered a psychiatric injury as a result of the bullying and has not returned to work since he was dismissed from Construction Engineering in 2009.

His $1.8 million claim included compensation for injuries and for lost earnings, having previously earned a salary of about $100,000 for his design and engineering work.

AAP
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-04-03 09:58:41 UTC
Back to things serious and beautiful...

Jose Larralde...El secreto de este Octubre

This deeply poetic man travels the length(!!) and breadth of Argentina giving concerts to rural working people...

Years' ago I spent a month deep and remotely in the Andes of Patagonia in a hut, at night listening to the wind howling over the mountain peaks with recordings of Jose Larralde and others of the superb but little know Argentino folklauriat fraternity as a diversion. This has to be one of Jose Larralde's best.

El secreto de este octubre (canción) Songtext

Amanece Amor
Y Yo no se si el sol
Sale de adentro Mio
Porque recién se me escapo tu Nombre
En la fugaz travesura
De un suspiro
Amanece Amor
Y es un crisol de luz
La garganta de los pájaros
Y suelta en gritos de aroma
La brisa
El secreto de este octubre
Por los pastos

Amanece Amor
Y con los ojos
Al sur de mi cansancio
Yo también tengo
Un secreto que me roba el aire
Y me vuelvo crepúsculo de a poco
Cuando los trinos
Se trepan por los arboles
Y como un lucero me rueda por la cara
Este secreto mio que todo el mundo sabe
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-04-25 08:07:46 UTC
On Bilney...this time on (this) Anzac* Day (25 April)...

Max Bilney
Still at the pub and raging drunk, even spilt beer over my iPad, but it still works. Love Anzac Day and the free beer and yarns. My bronze cross, I have just been told, is a Nazi medal, so made up a quick story that I took it off a German in hand to hand combat. Another bloke said I’ve got a Korean War medal, so told them I fought behind the lines in N Korea. I know the brace of colours I wear denote an American general, but who else knows? The army disposals in Melbourne sells all types of medals and memorabilia. Everyone is pissed (DT = drunk to the eyeballs) and I have absolute hero status in this town. I was the mayor and I am president of Rotary. Next year I will lead the Anzac March. Little do they know I am an anti war pacifist. I subscribe to the biblical belief, thou shall not kill. But getting many accolades and free beer makes my day and makes me the pride of the town. We are getting a new RSL (DT: Returned Services League) and I am in line for president. War is immoral and I hate the thought of it.

Lmfao...they've all boycotted him on the main patriotic Australian site which makes it all the more funny...telling him it's illegal to impersonate service personnel and so on...hahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahhaha!

*ANZAC = Australian and New Zealand Army Corps - reference to our military alliance in WW1 but also WW2 and extended also to the rest of the Post War US adventures.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-05-02 09:18:25 UTC
Creepy Joe Biden

One of these young girls is extremely creeped-out and nervous. The other seems very happy and comfortable.

http://tomatobubble.com/creepy_joe.html

Lmfao.

Fuck I like these Lol's etc from a bygone era of the 'Net. So bloody antique, even "corny" (which itself has meanings in the light of today's hyper-subversion that I never would have dreamed of - now it's the contemptuous and triumphant "Flyover Country" - significantly and mainly between New York and Los Angeles. Only picked them up last year but intend to perpetuate them, if necessary, just on apst and in Australia.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-05-07 02:17:23 UTC
In the bush with Malcolm Douglas and his dog Boondi

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-05-13 06:53:16 UTC
Celebrating what happened (many years' ago) to a hated globalist public figure (a real CUNT)...

Peter FitzSimons vs the French

And the response of his team”mates” looked quite ambivalent. Lmfao.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-07-03 15:18:17 UTC
Who in their right mind wouldn't trade California, America, then for the NWO run shithole it's become today...

Kris Kristofferson - Sunday morning coming down (1970)

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-07-14 07:57:56 UTC
Time to tuck into a Multicultural culinary delight to celebrate Diversity...

Exploring South Korea's dog meat industry

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-07-17 12:42:06 UTC
BREXIT battle in UK court: Has the UK already left the EU?

Seeing that the two Greeks on The Duran are spending at least a third of their analytical time talking about the virtues of the mugs they sell and the - exotic - styles of tea that goes in them I find it impossible to resist this one...

When London was well and truly still London about 70 or 80 years' ago, an outback Australian sits down in a classy tea shop and asks (with a strong Australian accent) for a "pot of tea"...

Well starched waitress in a strong, corrected, condescending, English accent: "Oh oh oh Sir...now what kind of tea would that be?"

Rustic Australian: "KIND of tea?"

Waitress, stepping up the condescension: "Oh oh of course, Sir, we have THREE Main varrrieties of tea: we have Assam Tea which is 90% body and 10% aroma...we have Earl Grey Tea which is 10% body and 90% aroma...and we have English Breakfast Tea which is 50:50 and that's the one we push the most."

Rustic Colonial, now seriously offended and in search of decisive retaliation: Oh oh oh! I seee...I seee! Well that's funny, because back in Australia we also have three kinds of 'T': we have Shi...T, which is 90% body and 10% aroma...we have Far...T, which is 10% body and 90% aroma...and we have Cun...T, which is 50:50 and that's the one WE push the most."
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-08-04 22:42:29 UTC
'Australian' narcissism at its best...

Mr.G Best Moments (Part 1)

t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-08-19 03:35:28 UTC
Owen Jones Talks To BBC News About Being Attacked Blames Trump, Media & Far Right

Read the comments!
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-09-18 11:41:33 UTC
Will the new drug - Trycoxagain - provide lasting relief for lesbians suffering from Chronic Depression?
t***@yahoo.com.au
2019-10-28 13:21:53 UTC
Aramaic...

Abeer Nehme: Aramaic Sacred Song 6 (World Sufi Spirit Festival | Live Recording)

t***@yahoo.com.au
2020-01-18 07:52:15 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com.au
Aramaic...
Abeer Nehme: Aramaic Sacred Song 6 (World Sufi Spirit Festival | Live Recording)
http://youtu.be/6NYEdUeO4aI
Alan's Bad Funeral Etiquette - I'm Alan Partridge

t***@yahoo.com.au
2020-02-17 09:05:09 UTC
Heroic Finns defending national sovereignty against the scourge of a primitive invader, essentially sponsored by the Money Power. Sadly the new (deeply) neurotic breed of half-men scum aren't up to defending their people and nation against the NWO Third World invaders and the massive replacement in the capital.

I knew some...a totally different breed, real men...held numerous records with rifle and skis.

Finnish winter war song- Njet Molotoff! Lyrics in english

t***@yahoo.com.au
2020-03-10 00:08:13 UTC
Bob Fox - The Waters of Tyne and Big River

t***@yahoo.com.au
2020-03-10 22:56:56 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com.au
Bob Fox - The Waters of Tyne and Big River
http://youtu.be/o841B26Jssc
So good...

Bob Fox - When the boat comes in

But this is a better recording...

t***@yahoo.com.au
2020-03-11 08:11:46 UTC
But this is the best...

Big River (feat. Bob Fox)

Not wishing to detract from any group of working people, but I don't hear such proud, defiant, musical laments coming out of - say - Detroit (home of Motown when it was 'riding high' - so the musicality was once there). Just chaos and hatred.

Of course no Yank has the truthfulness or the politics to even half answer this...question.
t***@yahoo.com.au
2020-03-29 08:21:57 UTC
On a more serious note...these choices, they're difficult...

Do you quarantine with your wife and child?

Dusty Track
2022-08-19 11:44:39 UTC
The fighting spirit of patriotic balladeer Paddy Tarleton...

Paddy Tarleton - Tiny Tim Wise

Paddy Tarleton - Globalist Bastards

Dusty Track
2023-02-09 22:42:24 UTC
Joe Rogan Says Jews Are Into Money, Jews Flip Out
http://www.renegadetribune.com/joe-rogan-says-jews-are-into-money-jews-flip-out/
Dusty Track
2023-06-09 22:51:06 UTC
Australian politics as Black Comedy

Dusty Track
2023-06-16 00:50:51 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12200327/Man-arrested-trying-sex-tree-shocked-sunseekers.html
Dusty Track
2023-06-28 08:22:26 UTC
The Magnificent Lightness of Being. Dan Andrews, Chris Bowen, Anthony Albanese, Katy Gallagher

Dusty Track
2023-07-05 08:21:58 UTC
When the Narrative Collapses live on air. QandA, Mark Butler, Anthony Dillon, George Hamilton